Table of Contents
- Top 12 Bangkok Day Tours & Trips
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train Market Tour
- 2-Hour dinner cruise on Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok by Night Tuk-Tuk Tour: Markets, Temples & Food
- Siam Niramit
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Watch Live Muay Thay
- Koh Kret
- Hua Hin
- Muang Boran
- Bangkok day tours: The best options if you have just one day
- Some other Bangkok day tours & trips
- Resources for your trip to Bangkok
- Did you like the article? PIN IT!
Bangkok has an amazing offer of day tours which can take you to some of the most stunning landscapes even if you don’t have a lot of time.
Bangkok day tours offer goes from temple visits in the city to national parks and beautiful beaches.
With such a list of things to see and do in Bangkok, we want to make sure you don’t miss any of the highlights. So we have collected a list with the best day tours in Bangkok for a perfect vacation.
This page may content affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure
Ayutthaya Temples Tour
Ayutthaya historical park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Expect to find spectacular temples of the early Ayutthaya period surrounded by a dense canopy of ancient trees.
Take into account that it can be really warm, so it is best to visit early in the morning, and always take water with you.
Taking Bangkok day tours to Ayutthaya temples is probably the most efficient way to visit them on the same day.
This is normally a quiet area, with vegetation and ponds around, which will make a very pleasant and beautiful visit. There also plenty of budget accommodation and hotels around, so if you are considering spending the night over could also be a good choice.