Table of Contents
- 7 Top Christmas Markets in London.
- Need help planning your trip to London? We can help you out!
- Did you Like the Article? PIN IT!
In this post we will show you the top places to find a spectacular London Christmas Market. When we were living in London, our favourite time of the year was when London brings its Christmas Markets to the city.
It is the most magical time of the year to visit London and live the Christmas spirit in a full-on Christmasy setting. If you love Christmas and you’d like to find out which is the best London Christmas Market in 2019 including the opening dates and location, keep reading!
7 Top Christmas Markets in London.
- Christmas in Leicester Square
- Southbank Christmas Market
- Flat Iron Square Christmas Market
- Kingston Christmas Market
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas by the River
- Greenwich Christmas Market
1. Christmas in Leicester Square
Situated in one of the most transited squares in the heart of London, Leicester Square proudly displays its own full-on Christmas market from the 8th of November until the 5th of January.
In this gorgous Christmas market you will find handcrafted gift stalls and street-food cabins, including tons of delicious bratwursts and mulled wine. In other words, Christmas in Leicester is is one of the top Christmas markets in London.