Table of Contents
- List Of Most Unique Hotels in Spain
- VIVOOD Landscape Hotel, Alicante
- Marques de Riscal Hotel, Álava
- Hotel Zielo las Beatas, Ciudad Real
- Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza
- Hotel del Juguete (Toy Hotel), Alicante
- Cap Rocat, Mallorca
- Semaforo Hotel, Finisterre
- Glamping at El Otro Mundo, Albacete
- Puebloastur, Asturias
- Iglu Hotel, Grandvalira
- Did you Like the Article? PIN IT!
Finding the best place where to stay in Spain is not an easy task, that is why we have selected the 10 most unique hotels in Spain.
This helpful list will show the most unique hotels in Spain where you will enjoy the most unforgettable experience.
If you want to find out what it feels like to stay in a remote island with the best views, in a toy hotel, or in a vineyard hotel, don’t stop reading!
VIVOOD Landscape Hotel, Alicante
Vivood Hotel is more than just a hotel. It is an exquisite retreat for everyone who is looking for disconnecting from the everyday routine and reconnect with nature. This stress-free luxury hotel will make you focus just on your wellbeing and relaxation to feel renewed.
Here you will enjoy your stay surrounded by nature and stargazing at night, immersed inthe most comfortable luxury amenities.
VIVOOD Landscape Hotel is designed for those who are looking to relax, retreat and reconnect with nature.