Table of Contents
- Toledo and Segovia Day Trip From Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Enter the city from Puerta de Alcantara
- Take a walk around Zocodover Square
- Discover the Alcazar of Toledo
- Admire the magnificence of Toledo Cathedral
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Toledo from Jesuitas Church
- Meet one of Greco's most famous paintings.
- Enjoy the best views from Mirador del Valle
- Taste the traditional gastronomy in Toledo
- Walk around the Jewish Quarter: La Juderia
- Visit San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery
- Take a medieval night tour
- Best Restaurants in Toledo
- Where to Stay in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Best Restaurants in Segovia
- Where to Stay in Segovia
- Want to plan your trips faster?
- Did you Like the Article? PIN IT!
If you are visiting Madrid, don’t miss the opportunity to visit Toledo and Segovia, the best day trip from Madrid.
These medieval cities are nothing less than breathtaking from the moment you contemplate the views from the outside and it gets better inside.
The reason why Segovia and Toledo are a great day trip from Madrid is that they are two of the most popular destinations in Spain and are very close.
If you want to find out the most efficient way to visit them and all the things you can do, you better keep reading.
Views from Toledo at sunset
The Roman Aqueduct of Segovia
If you don’t have much time, we suggest you check the Toledo and Segovia tour from Madrid.
This will provide you with the possibility of visiting these 2 stunning destinations efficiently. All you need to do is to jump on an air conditioned coach, and they will take care of the rest for you at a very reasonable price.
If you happen to have time to explore them freely, we give you some ideas about all you can do in the section below.
Things to do in Toledo
Plan your tailor-made trip to Toledo with the best things to see and do in this wonderful city.
We’ll take you through the most visited attractions, will give you some recommendations on the best places where to eat and also where to stay in Toledo.