Table of Contents
- Top things to do in Lanzarote
- Visit Teguise
- Explore the Timanfaya National Park
- Swim in amazing natural pools
- Step into César Manrique house museum
- Admire the beauty of Jameos del Agua
- Spend a lazy day in a beautiful beach
- Flip out with the views from el Mirador del Rio.
- Surf in Famara
- Explore Cueva de los Verdes
- Take a ferry to La Graciosa
- Hike El Cuervo volcano
- Visit la Geria
- Explore Los Hervideros
- Admire the curious Salinas de Janubio
- Watch the Green Lagoon
- Other things to do in Lanzarote
- Where to eat in Lanzarote- Best Restaurants.
- Where to stay in Lanzarote
- Need help planning your trip to Lanzarote?
- Did you Like the Article? PIN IT!
Discover the best things to do in Lanzarote, land of impressive volcanoes and beautiful beaches.
Situated in the Canary Islands, Spain, it offers a unique landscape. And even though is not a big island, there are many interesting things to do in Lanzarote.
In this post, we are going to show you the most beautiful beaches, off the beaten track spots, and other unique sights and activities.
So keep reading and discover what to do in Lanzarote.
Top things to do in Lanzarote
Other things to do in Lanzarote
If you don’t have a lot of time, or you are coming on high season, we recommend you to check these tours and activities. The best about it, is that you can even book them in advance and read reviews from another customers.
Where to eat in Lanzarote- Best Restaurants.
The food in Lanzarote is absolutely wonderful. Although there are many “tourist traps” where prices are way to high and the food quality is not the best.
We did not only try the restaurants on this list, but it was also a recommendation we got from the local people.
- Restaurante la Cascada Puerto. If you like meat, this is one of the best places you can visit on the Island.
- El Toro. Another great option for those steak lovers. It offers great traditional food.
- La Bodega de Santiago. This was our favorite. They feature very unique dishes with the best of the traditional food with top ingredients. A Must try.
- La Casita de la Playa. If what you want is to try the local fish, then this is your place.
Where to stay in Lanzarote
The accommodation offer in Lanzarote is brilliant.
You can find any kind of accommodation for all the budgets. The trick here is to choose a good location to explore the island efficiently.
One of our favorites options in Lanzarote is the beautiful Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.
The pretty hotel is in a very good location to explore the north of the island. It is located in our favorite village, Teguise, which is very nice except on a Sunday when it becomes packed with tourists for the market.
Hotel staff is very friendly and the food and wine offer is also another option to stay.
For some oother options on where to stay in the island, you can check the map below.
If you need more help to plan your trip to Lanzarote, you can check the following websites:
- Cesar Manrique House Museum. The official website with the information and price to visit the museum.
- Jameos del Agua. The official website for prices and what to expect.
- Turismo Lanzarote. Here you can find all the information you need to travel to Lanzarote.
- Rentalcar. The best way to explore Lanzarote properly is by renting a car.
- Turismo Lanzarote. For all the information you need to travel to Lanzarote.
As you could see, there are a lot of interesting things to do in Lanzarote.
The island offers such a unique landscape, with stunning beaches and a beautiful tonality of colors on every corner.
One thing we liked a lot, is that you can find plenty of amazing spots just for yourself. So keep your eyes wide open while exploring this stunning island.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.